Click on the following link to request a free estimate.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Consulting:Tree Tech Services' certified arborists are on staff and available to you when you require more than a free estimate. Consulting is available on any size job. We can also create extensive arborist reports that include a complete inventory of your trees. The report identifies the type, size, condition and recommendations, as well as any construction impacts.
Removal is recommended when the tree is:
* Dead or in decline
* Considered irreparably hazardous
* Needs to be removed for new construction
* Crowding or causing harm to other trees
* Causing an obstruction that is impossible to correct through pruning
* Causing damage to the surrounding landscape, building or pavement
Is the selective removal of dead, diseased, detached and broken branches. This reduces risk of branches falling from the tree and also reduces the movement of decay, insects and diseases from dead or dying branches into the rest of the tree.
Pruning to Raise:
Is the selective removal of branches to provide vertical clearance. This is done to provide clearance for buildings, signs, vehicles, pedestrians and vistas.
Cabling and Bracing:
Involves the installation of high strength cables and/or threaded rod to increase structural integrity in trees.
Pruning to Reduce:
Is the selective removal of branches and stems to decrease the height and/or spread of a tree. This is done to minimize risk of failure, reduce height of spread, provide utility line clearance, clear vegetation from buildings, and improve appearance of a plant.
See " Eight Good Reasons Why Not to Top Trees" a brochure by the National Arbor Day Foundation.
When pruning trees, these are the only cuts that should be made:
* Eliminating branches that intersect and rub against each other
* Removing dead or weak branches that may be hazardous or may lead to decay
* Removing diseased or insect-infested limbs
* Removing limbs damaged by storm conditions
* Removing limbs that interfere with wires or buildings
* Training young trees
* Eliminating excessive tip weight
* No branch should be removed without a reason.
Lawn Care Maintenance:
Tree Tech Services also has dedicated lawn care crews that perform residential and commercial lawn maintenance on either a one-time or weekly basis. Routine services that we perform are as followed:
4. Adjusting sprinklers
5. Shrub pruning
6. Weed control
8. Pre-emergent weed control